Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday!

You were once so small...happy birthday my sweet girl.


I love you more than you will ever know. Thank you for helping me grow in patience & understanding. With every new day, our bond becomes stronger. And I cannot be happier with the amazing lady you have become.

I will make sure your day is a grand one! With gifts, treats, and lots of birthday hugs & kisses. I love you so much Miss DeLaney. Thank you for enriching our lives! I look forward to our many years together as a family! Thank you, thank you for making us whole.

DeLaney's birthday cookie - it will last for more than a week, so big!


DeLaney sportin' her new "It's My Birthday" bandana!


She wears that ridiculous birthday hat well!


Laney with her toy birthday cake...


"I'm the Birthday Girl!"


Dinner in Honor of Miss Laney's Birthday!


"I love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be!"

No comments:

Post a Comment