Saturday, February 2, 2013

Vet Visits

Finnegan has already gone to the vet twice since we got him. First, for his wellness examination and shots. And second for a pretty bad case of diarrhea. Poor guy! We are taking him to Northwest Pet Clinic. It's a lovely practice. Everyone is SO kind and informative. I like it more than any other vet clinic I've been too. 


His first appointment went well. He's already 30lbs! I cannot believe that. DeLaney is full grown and only 40lbs. I wonder how big he's going to get. Our new veteriarian is Kerry Gillooly-Collins. She's really sweet. The first thing she said when she saw Finn was, "woah, he's gonna be a big Springer!" She gave him his exam, and shots. She said he was a beautifully healthy young boy. And at the end of the appointment, I set up the neutering exam. Poor lil guy!


His second vet appointment was about a week ago. He came down with a terrible case of diarrhea -- in the middle of the night. He was whinning in his kennel, which was not common. So I took him out, and he exploded. It was actually quite funny because he had these horribly loud farts, and he scared himself. He would fart, and then run away from the noise. Haha, aww my poor buddy. Well, anyway...we took him to the vet and he was put on antibiotics  He is now all better, but not before he gave it to DeLaney. Luckily, hers only lasted two days. I made an appointment for her, but she got better just in time. So I cancelled...thank goodness. (She HATES the vet.)

Now I have two healthy, happy pups who are passed out next to me. One on each side. I'm so thrilled to have these two in our life. I couldn't be happier and more in love. I leave this post now with a photo of Daddy Dean and his tired babies...

They like me more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment