Monday, September 12, 2011

Worth Every Penny.

Laney started daycare at Fuzzy Buddy's this month. She completed the Puppy Good Start Class back in June through the company, and I rather enjoy the owner Dana. She's full of life, super sweet, educated in her field and genuinely cares about all the dogs' progress in socialization and mental behaviors.



Today is her 4th visit! And she is doing very well. On average, I'm taking her twice per week to get used to the new environment. If things go well, I'm going to make her a Mon-Fri daycare girl.

Post-DayCare Exhaustion...


In addition to doggy daycare, I decided to enroll her in the Basic Training course as well. She did great in Puppy Good Start (passed with FLYING colors), so I decided...well, we should keep on with the training! Let's hope she does okay this time around. Because let's me honest, the dog training courses is more about training the humans right?!? ;)

I know, I know...the pocket book is a little slimmer these days. Who spends this kind of money on a dog? Well to be quite honest, I find the amount I spend on Laney to be absolutely absurd most of the time. And yet, at the end of the day...I just don't care. I can afford it and I adore her. Yeah, she's a dog. But she's my responsibility. And she has given me something that no one else or anything has ever offered me. So how could I not want the best for her?

From the moment I received the email from Linda letting me know she had a liver and white female -- well, I know it's cliche/corny/silly, but I just knew. I knew that some force out there stronger than me handed over Laney. To help me learn how to nurture. To learn patience. Understanding. And compassion.

Why not give her everything I have? Pfft, no question. Afterall...she gives me all she has everyday. No question.

Cuddle-Bedtime Snuggles Now Momma?...

No comments:

Post a Comment